Singapore is so small yet so big. A couple of days is not way enough to see the top attractions of the city. But here are few which can be done over a trip of two days in the busy modern city country of South East Asia.
- The day or night view of the cityscape from the walk around the Marina Bay. This view and the night laser and light show makes it an awesome thing to do. Not only that, the whole thing is free in the city which is known to be one of the costliest city on the planet.
- Singapore is known for man-made attractions. Of the list is the famous Singapore Zoo and Night Safari. Spend the evening in the jungles in the midst of city and experience a thing not available any where else on the planet.
- A place where historic buildings rub shoulders with the modern sky scrappers, The Raffles Hotel is a must visit for those who want to explore the first landing of the west in the region. Take a bus tour to explore the temples, various quarters and to see how a small world resides in a city.
- Singapore Botanical Gardens is a world heritage site and this free attraction is a must visit in the afternoon when the shades of the trees makes it fun. Easily accessible by city bus tours or the subway network makes this a nice place for couple of hours in the afternoon.
- Spend time eating in the myriad food joints around city or some top notch restaurants with views to boast for.
An ideal 2-3 day itinerary with Kids
- Day 1:
- Start with a morning bus tour of the city.
- Spend the afternoon at the botanical gardens.
- High street shopping in Marina Bay
- Walk around Merlion and Marina Bay.
- Visit the Night Safari at Singapore Zoo.
- Day 2:
- Go straight to Universal studios
- Return at evening to the Merlion for light show.
- Day 3:
- Visit the Zoo.
- More shopping in afternoon.
- Visit Gardens by the Bay in evening.