Komodo National Park
Raja Ampat Islands
If You Like
Islant Hopping – Derawan Archipelago, Raja Ampat Islands, Karimunjawa Islands, Banyak Islands and Riung are some options of the 17000 odd islands that you can choose from.
Diving and Snorkelling – Komodo National Park, Pulau Weh, Pulau Lembeh, Derawan Archipelago, Pulau Bunaken, Bali and Raja Ampat Islands are the places where you can explore under water. Indonesia is one of the best places in the planet to scuba dive.
Hiking – Gunung Sumeru, Gunung Rinjani, Mamasa to Tana Toraja are some options you can try. Indonesia is a country of volcanoes and forest and there are millions of opportunities for a hiker.
Beaches – Gili Islands, Pantai Trikora, Pulau Tabuhan are some of the millions of beaches you will find difficulty in choosing.
Surfing – G-Land, West Sumbawa, Mentawai Islands, Pulau Nias are where surf breask are famous.
Temples – Bali, Borobudur and Prambanan are the prime destinations for temples. Java and Bali is famous for the ancient and beautiful temples.
Wildlife – Komodo National Park, Papua, Palangka Raya are some of the spots of the acres of green cover in this country you can explore.
Highlights of JAVA
1. The beautiful Borobudur Temple for sunrise 2. Moonscape and sunrise over Gunung Bromo 3. Hiking Kawah Ijen 4. Cultural capital of Yogyakarta 5. National Parks exploration 6. Local community life of Cianjur 7. Karimunjawa Islands and 8. Surfing legendary waves.
- Selamat Pagi: Good morning.
- Selamat Siang: Good afternoon.
- Selamat sore: Good evening.
- Selamat malam: Good night.
- Apa kabar?: How are you? – Kabar baik: I’m good.
- Terima kasih: Thank you.
- Sama Sama: You are welcome.
- Yes/No: Ia/ Tidak.
Indians do not need VISA for a 30 day tourism visit to Indonesia. In this case the port of entry has to be as per the list of airports ( Bali – Denpasar, Jakarta, Surabaya, Makassar, Manado) and probably you will only use this as your port of entry unless you take ship to enter the country)